April 7, 2015
Man Cave Internship
From Man Cave:
Man Cave is a Minnesota based company and is currently looking for fun, energetic, out-going people who want to learn and gain experience in a fast paced start-up environment.
At Man Cave we are looking for an elite marketing/sales team to be the forefront of the Craft Meat movement into new markets this summer. You will be able to engage weekly with top leaders from Man Cave, our board of executives, and other partner company executives we bring in to speak. We can promise an experience you will not be able to get anywhere else as you help us lead the charge into the Midwest. Most of all we need people who are willing to learn, grow, and have a great time with us this summer.
Man Cave Craft Meats was started by students at the University of Minnesota with the goal to revolutionize the meat industry the same way craft beer has done through high quality, great tasting products. We were able to launch into grocery retail stores in the fall of 2013. In just over a year we have propelled ourselves quickly to over 240 grocery stores and with recent interest from a local group of investors we have big plans for 2015 and the years to come.
- Pay is $350/week plus incentives and commission bonuses
- 1-3 weeks/mo to markets such as Minneapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, and possibly others
- Full weeks off to balance out travel schedule and let you enjoy some bbq’s of your own
- Travel and interact frequently with Man Cave’s top Sales Managers
- Opportunities to engage and learn from presentations throughout the summer by Man Cave’s leadership, board members, and partner company executives
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of Man Cave’s products and Brand
- In store product demonstrations (basically get paid to grill out in a grocery store)
- Work with a team to manage the planning and execution of events, PR stunts, promotional opportunities, and our legendary Minneapolis farmers market stand
- Help execute and participate in new product taste testing, focus groups, and brainstorming
- Creative, out-going, self-starter mindset
- Organized – we are talking multi-color highlighter status
- A personality that could charm a rock
- Social media experience
- Willingness to learn
- Not necessary, but helpful: previous sales and marketing experience
Email KWhyte@mancavefoods.com with any questions or application material.